Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Hatch Day!

I was awakened by the strangest sound this morning. In my sleep-fogged brain it took awhile for the sound to register, but sure enough it was peeping! Yes, dear reader, it appears we have our first hatched chick at the Cluck-n-Neigh! Of course only time will tell if our other guys hatch (it could be up to 24 hours), and if any or everyone will survive, but judging from the now incredibly loud peeping we may have at least one. It's going to be a long day of me hovering and compulsively checking the incubator, but in a good way. :)

We now have several videos up on our You Tube channel, and I promise to add more later today. As for now, it's time to disc and add the soil amendments I finally found yesterday. I'm hoping to get at least a row or two planted today.

Update: We couldn't resist putting up our first annual peep show. Take a peek here. Maybe you'll get lucky and see something really exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment