1) Security: Due to the recent theft and slaughter of over half of our flock, we are forced to install security features to the coop, yards, greenhouse & farm perimeter
- Funds for upgrades to fencing, doors & windows to prevent theft of chickens. You can donate through the Paypal link on our home page. It's on the right-hand column, midway down the page.
- Volunteer labor for fence row clearing, fence installation
- Fence panels (commonly known as "cattle panels" or "lot panels"). 16 x 34"
- Field wire
- Barbed wire
2) Continuing Education:
- Tuition fees
- Travel expenses to and from Colorado to attend the Permaculture Institute's Permaculture Design Certificate Course best suited to the Cluck-n-Neigh long term goal to become a permaculture learning center
- Electrical work to run power to the Greenhouse for lights, supplemental heat and fans
- Large metal barrels (4)
- Funds for skilled labor, or skilled laborers to volunteer
- We'd like to set up a professional quality webpage complete with an online webshop for our other products and could use some professional know-how
6) Egg wash powder
7) Volunteers, skilled, unskilled for ongoing farm projects, cleanups, etc